NutriSci- BACKED BY SCIENCE
We had NutriSci believe in the future of health and providing nutrition for life. We have utilised our scientific knowledge to develop a range of products that will change the way you live your life through exercise and nutrition. The range has been formulated to suit all disciplines, strengths and abilities and is designed to bring optimum results for both men and women who wish to bring their health regimes to the next level.
Benefits of NutriSci Creatine:
This product is manufactured in a plant that handles: dairy, soya, wheat, egg, pea and nut products. Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking nutritional supplements, in particular if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced
- diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Creatine can increase weight by increasing the amount of water retained by the muscles.
- Not to be taken for more than eight weeks at a time. A break of four weeks is then recommended before beginning supplementation again.
For best results take with a high glycemic beverage such as orange/apple juice, etc.
Loading phase (Days 1 to 5) Take 5g (approx 1 level teaspoon) in 300 – 400ml of juice, two to four times a day, spread out between meals. Do not exceed 20g per day during this phase.
Maintenance phase: (6 -7 weeks): Take 5g in 300-400ml of juice twice a day.
100% Micronised creatine monohydrate.
Store in a cool dry place
Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured for the MLP Group, in a ISO 9001:2008 approved facility in Ireland
Creatine is a tripeptide composed of the amino acids, methionine, glycine and arginine
Creatine is produced by the human body in the pancreas, liver and kidneys and then transported to the muscles where it is converted into phosphocreatine.
Phosphocreatine is used to regenerate the muscles ultimate energy source ATP. This is the body's immediate source of energy for explosive sports such as sprinting and weightlifting, throwing events, etc.