- General information
- At Molloys Lifestyle Pharmacies and Health Stores, your privacy is very important to us. We have a policy of protecting the privacy of information contained or gathered via this website. We safeguard the use of information that registered members of its online directories have submitted and any other services offered that the member may reasonably expect to be kept private.Our Internet site is meant to be a service to you. In order to provide you with the best products, excellent information and quality customer service, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. We record your computer’s domain name, information indicating which site pages you viewed, the address of the site you came from before visiting our site, and any search terms you used to find our site. We also record your email address if you chose to communicate with us via email. And, should we offer an online survey, we will record any information you provide us in that survey.If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, by postal mail or by calling us. Molloys Lifestyle Pharmacies and Health Stores honour requests to remove names from all our database lists. We strive to keep records current and accurate. We will delete your details from our mailing list within 72 hours of notification..
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. Molloys Lifestyle Pharmacies and Health Store makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties. However, Molloys Lifestyle Pharmacies and Health Stores does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources and as we cannot control these web sites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can make choices about our collection and use of your data and how you access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our store by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also opt out of receiving promotional messages by contacting us via email, post or phone. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services.
- Information We Collect
- Our webstore collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalising) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalised experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
- We only share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorised. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Molloyspharmacy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Molloyspharmacy permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Molloyspharmacy legitimate interests
- Molloyspharmacy needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- LOG FILES
- www.molloyspharmacy.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- Like any other website, www.molloyspharmacy.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- GOOGLE DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
- PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that www.molloyspharmacy.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- THIRD PARY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.molloyspharmacy.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.